Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites

This is a new weekly segment I'd like to introduce to Love and Emvy...Friday Favorites! This is where I'll divulge in some of the products and trends I've been obsessing over the past week. So, let's begin!


#1. It's a 10! Miracle Leave-In Serum
I got this as a free sample from Ulta and wasn't really expecting much of it. I've never tried this brand and hair serums usually don't do much for me. But wow. Was I wrong...this serum really is a miracle! My strands are so soft and the spray really does calm down my frizz in this humid nightmare of a summer. Love.


#2. Heart Shaped Sunglasses
Don't break, don't break my heart, or Ill break your heart shaped glasses...
Yeah, I love that song--so catchy and edgy--which is how I feel when I'm sporting these sunglasses. I love the metal gold rims because they give a more serious touch to the girlish shape. I've actually gotten quite a few compliments on these, like through the Starbucks drive-thru yesterday!


#3. Glitter Nail Polish
Got this polish for sale at Victoria's Secret, and I am in LOVE. I really like how there is variance of the size and color of glitter speckles. Feeling like a diva.


So, those are my Friday favorites this week! What have you been obsessing over lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment