Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Betsey Johnson Love ♡

I went shopping with my boyfriend the other day, and each time we go shopping I realize we have VERY different taste when it comes to style. As soon as I found this necklace I kinda fell in love. Look at the cute kitty! The pearls, the roses! It was on sale, plus I had a coupon that would bring it down to just $20--huge bargain at MSRP of $68. 

So, I asked "Yay or nay?" and it a was a big nay from him. My favorite comment from when he was trying to persuade me out of it was, "You don't even know that cat!". He makes me smile. :)


I think his taste is a bit more sophisticated and minimalist, so to him this might have seemed a bit gaudy. In my eyes, it's an adorable statement piece. Perfect for a plain top and jeans.What do you all think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment